Chocolina Bake Mix "German Jam Cookies"
A tasty cookie mix for thumbprint jam cookies!
A unique mix for Christmas. These cookies should not be missing from any Christmas plate.
- Empty the bottle's contents into a bowl and mix.
- Add 210 g softened butter and 1 egg yolk.
- Mix the dough well.
- Wrap the dough in cling wrap and allow to cool in the fridge for one hour.
- Roll out on a floured surface.
- Cut out the cookies to a size of 5 cm (circles).
- Place the cookies on lined baking paper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes.
- Brush the biscuits with redcurrant jelly and glue together.
- Decorate with icing sugar.
You still need:
- 210g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- Icing sugar
- Redcurrant jelly
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Wheat flour, sugar, nuts, vanilla sugar, (sugar, flavoring, vanillin) salt
May contain traces of nuts.