Govinda Organic Sesame Oil
Certified organic farming
(£19.60 / l, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Cold pressed
- From unroasted sesame seeds
- With a nutty flavour
Item no.: XAY-GOV-H621, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4038507000700
Cold Pressed Oil
- This virgin sesame oil is unrefined and is made from cold-pressing the light coloured seeds. The oil has a slightly nutty taste and was made from unroasted sesame seeds.
- It is used as the base oil in cosmetics or massage in Ayurveda.
- Indian and Chinese cuisines often use sesame oil for wok dishes, rice, veggie dishes and more!
|Use:||For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetables and Salads|
|Volume: Oil & Vinegar:||500 ml|
|Type of Product:||Vegetable Oils|
- 100% Sesame oil 
- from controlled organic cultivation
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||3768 / 900 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||13,5 g|
|from Sugar||<1 g|
Questions & Answers about Govinda Organic Sesame Oil
English reviews written for Govinda Organic Sesame Oil
- No reviews available