Sonnentor Organic Mao Feng Tea
A top class tea!
From the Yunnan Province:
- The Dongzhai tea garden is located in the Chinese province of Yunnan, at 1500m above sea level.
- These lovingly hand picked leaves consist of the finest white tea buds and young leaf shoots (First Grade) from the best harvest time in March and summer.
About the tea:
- The tea has an ivory colour in the cup and has a spring-like scent.
- The gentle, sweet-floral flavour also has a delicate bitter aftertaste of white tea.
- The still-warm tea leaves can be used 2-3 times.
- In the second infusion, the infusion time should be extended to five minutes, and for the third infusion for up to ten minutes.
|Tea:||Loose Leaf Tea|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives, Allergens|
|Type of Product::||Green Teas|