Bake Affair Pizza Dough with Italian Spices
Bring Italy to your home!
- Makes about 3 pizzas
- With organic spices
- Made from the best Austrian wheat flour
Anyone can make a fresh, tasty pizza with crispy crust with this great baking mix!
You need the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 400 ml of cold water
- 250 g tomato sauce or strained tomatoes 250 g
- grated mozzarella or vegan cheese
Preparation of the dough:
- Add 400 ml of cold water (see the water line on the can) & 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the dough and knead for approx. 4 minutes.
- Let the dough rest in a warm place (approx. 24 ° C) for 1 h - 3 h
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C or preheat a grill to 350 ° C. If you have a pizza stone heat it with the oven or grill.
- Sprinkle flour over a clean work surface. Divide the pizza dough into three equal pieces and roll each one into a ball. Roll the balls of dough out on the pre-floured surface and shape into pizzas.
- Oven: Bake the pizza at 250 ° C for approx. 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Grill: dust the preheated pizza stone with flour, place the pizza in the middle using a pizza peel then close the grill lid and bake for approx. 4-5 minutes at 350 ° C until golden brown.
- Mix the pizza seasoning with your tomato sauce. Top the pizza with cheese or other ingredients as desired.
|Traces of:||A - Gluten, M - Mustard|
|Meta Information:||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1503 / 359 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,7 g|
|from Sugar||2,7 g|