Kulau Sea Veggies - Organic Sea Salad
Seaweed - Salad
Sea Veggies - Wild Growing Organic Vegetables.
Algae have great culinary potential with various edible seaweed types and different flavors. Aquatic plants are not only versatile, but also contain numerous vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Due to the high iodine content, it is advised to enjoy seaweed in moderation.
The sea salad is tender and crisp in texture, high-fiber and high-protein, low fat and sugar free.
- The algae from KULAU Sea Salad stem from organic wild collection along Spain's Atlantic coast.
- The algae are air dried at 40 °C.
First wash the sea salad, soak in water for 15 minutes and rinse well. Sea lettuce is a nutritious and delicious supplement that can be added to an array of salads.
- When is its wet state, weight increases 6-fold.
- Naturally rich in iodine. Excessive intakes of iodine can lead to thyroid disorder. Recommended daily intake of not more than 0.2 mg of iodine.
- White spots found on the surface of the algae are natural sea salt residues
|Use:||For Vegetables and Salads|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g *||per 100g **|
|calorific value||177 kcal||26 kcal|
|fat||0.6 g||0 g|
|hereof: saturated fatty acids||0.2 g||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g||0 g|
|iodine||2.54 mg||0.89 mg|
Ingredients: 100% sea lettuce (algae, Ulva spp.) *