Khoysan Meersalz Organic Seelattich Seaweed Flakes
Add a special something to you rmeals!
(£360.00 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Intense flavour
- Nutritious addition to your diet
Item no.: KY-011, Content: 30 g, EAN: 9120081920217
Seelattich seaweed has an intense, salty taste. It goes especially well with salads, vegetables, potatoes, cereals, and pasta dishes. It also tastes great with fish, stews, soups, and pizza.
- Khoysan seaweed is sourced from western Ireland. The seaweed is carefully harvested by hand and dried in the sun.
- Vegetarians and vegans will especially appreciate these "sea vegetables". The exceptionally high content of minerals, trace elements, high-quality protein and vitamins make seaweed a nutrient-rich food.
- Using seaweed as a seasoning adds a wonderful seafood flavour to your dishes. It supplies you with essential nutrients and is a protein-rich source of energy for the brain and body.
|Use:||For Spreads, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Vegetables and Salads, For Potatoes, For Noodles and Pasta|
|Certifications:||EU / non-EU Organic Symbol|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product:||Algae|
|Storage Information:||Store in a cool, dry place|
- 100% Seelattich seaweed flakes 
- from controlled ecological wild collection
English reviews written for Khoysan Meersalz Organic Seelattich Seaweed Flakes
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available