Bake Affair Black Brioche Burger Buns with White Sesame Seeds
An eye-catcher for your party
- Ingredients 100% from Austria
- Made without flavour enhancers
- Baking is child's play!
These black burger buns are sure to surprise your guests at your next barbecue! By adding a small amount of activated carbon, the dough for these buns turns black, but it still tastes just as good as regular buns, don't worry! The carbon is tasteless so it won't affect the flavour of the buns. The ingredients used all come from Austria.
- It's easy to use this mix, no special skills are required!
- Set the small bag of sesame seeds aside.
- Warm 90 ml milk and 150 ml water (see the milk and water lines in the can) and 60 g butter either in a saucepan or separately in the microwave for 30 seconds each until the butter dissolves. Let them cool and then stir in two eggs
- Add the lukewarm milk mixture to the baking mix and knead the dough for a good 4 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest in the bowl in a warm place (approx. 24 ° C).
- Pour the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and shape it into a ball, avoiding kneading it too much. Divide the dough in 9 equal pieces and roll into balls.
- Brush the dough balls with a mixture of 1 tablespoon milk and 1 egg yolk (whisked together). Then cover it with cling film and let it rest in a warm place for 30-60 minutes.
- After letting the dough rest, brush it with the milk and egg yolk mixture and sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
Oven: Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (convection). Bake at 190 ° C for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 170 ° C and bake for another 9 minutes until golden brown. Take the buns off the tray and let them cool for about 9 minutes.
Grill: preheat the grill and use a pizza stone to bake the buns. Heat to medium heat (approx. 200 ° C). Dust the preheated pizza stone with flour, place the buns on it, then place it on the indirect zone of the grill. Close the grill lid and bake for approx. 15-20 minutes (200 ° C) until golden brown. Take the buns off the stone and let them cool.
|Traces of:||A - Gluten|
|Meta Information:||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1336 / 319 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||4,2 g|
|from Sugar||5,3 g|