Bioenergie Ancient Salt from Germany - Coarse
Coase salt suitable for salt grinders
(£11.95 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Pure rock salt from the primordial sea
- Natural and free from additives
- Uniodised, unrefined, unbleached
Item no.: XAY-BIO-71337, Content: 200 g, EAN: 9004307071337
This ancient salt, also referred to as rock salt, was formed through the desiccation of the primal ocean more than 200 million years ago.
- The salt is stored 400-750 m below the earth's surface and is protected from environmental influences. It is traditionally mined.
- The natural, slightly grey colouring is typical of ancient salt.
- Ancient salt can be used daily for seasoning a variety of dishes. It has a tart yet salty flavour.
- Coarse texture perfect for salt grinders.
- Mined in one of the oldest salt mines in Germany.
|Use:||For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, For Potatoes, For Noodles and Pasta, For Rice Dishes, For Sauces, For Soups|
|Salt:||Coarse, In a Grinder|
|Type of Product::||Salt|
- Rock salt (non-iodized)