Herbaria Good Old Mild Curry
A classic curry mix
(£97.38 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For meat dishes & currywurst
- Spiciness: 3 of 10
- With cayenne pepper and curry leaves
Item no.: HK-5004508, Content: 80 g, EAN: 4021269102140
Curry - a feast for the palate!
- What would world cuisine be without curries? They bring colour and spice to our food.
- Up to 35 different spices can be found in the classic powder- especially turmeric.
- Turmeric gives the prominent spice mix the yellow colour. Whether fruity, spicy or rather spicy, almost every family in India has its own recipe.
- A spice mix for chicken curry, sliced meat or currywurst.
- Sauté briefly with the other ingredients, do not fry.
|Use:||For Spreads, For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetable Dishes, Indian Cuisine, For Rice Dishes, For Sauces, For Vegetarian Dishes, Cooking|
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval, EU / non-EU Organic Symbol, Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming, Sustainably produced|
|Level of Spiciness:||3-4 out of 10|
|Consistency :||Ground, Dried, Natural|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
Questions & Answers about Herbaria Good Old Mild Curry
0 English reviews written for Herbaria Good Old Mild Curry
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available