Herbaria Organic Nordic Breadcrumbs
Add crunchy fun to vegetables and casseroles
The crumbs are baked in artisan style in Bavaria without the addition of enzymes or other rubbish! In addition, they are refined with a clever herb and spice mixture.
These breadcrumbs can be used for many dishes: fish and fish sticks, tofu or vegetables, crisp bread, winter vegetables, dumplings, patties and fish cakes.
Fish Fingers with Potato and Cucumber
(Preparation time: 45 minutes Serves 4)
- 800 g potatoes
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Sicilian rock salt, pepper
- 150g crème fraîche
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish
- 600 g fish fillet such as trout or salmon
- 80 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 125 g breadcrumbs
- 100g butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Peel the potatoes and chop into 2 cm cubes. Peel the garlic cloves and cut into slices. Add to 250 ml of water in a small pot, let boil, cover, season with salt and pepper and then cook covered for about 30 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Peel the cucumber, cut in half lengthwise and remove the seeds with a teaspoon.
- In the meantime, prepare the fish fingers: fillet the fish into 12 strips. If the fillet is too thin you can put the strips on top of each other. Salt and bread the fish sticks with the breadcrumbs, flour, and egg and fry in butter for 5 minutes, turning once. Just before the fish is finished, add 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Remove the potatoes from heat. Add the creme fraiche and mash the potatoes with a potato masher or fork. Add the cucumber, and mix. Arrange the fish fingers with the potatoes and sprinkle with horseradish.
|Use:||For Baking, For Dips, Pestos and Marinades, European Cuisine, For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Poultry, For Vegetables and Salads, For Vegetable Dishes, For Vegetarian Dishes|
|Certifications:||Organic Seal of Approval, EU / non-EU Organic Symbol, Certified Organic - Controlled Organic Farming, Sustainably produced|
|Consistency :||Chopped, Dried, Natural|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|