Types of Vouchers
We differentiate between promotional/discount vouchers and gift certificate vouchers.
Gift certificate vouchers can be combined with any other promotional or discount vouchers that are displayed on our website or sent to you via our Newsletter.
Only one promotional/discount voucher can be redeemed per order.
Please note the validity, i.e. expiry date of a promotional/discount voucher.
Redeeming a Voucher
Vouchers can be redeemed by entering the code into the designated field provided at checkout before completing the order process.
If the voucher code is mentioned in the "Further Comments" section, we cannot guarantee that it will be added to the order. The "Further Comments" section is thought to communicate information to our warehouse.
Once the package is dispatched, we are unable to modify the price of an item.
Should you experience any problems redeeming the voucher, please contact our Customer Service Team.
Gift Certificates / Vouchers
Gift certificates (vouchers) can be redeemed at checkout by entering the code into the designated field. The voucher value is then automatically deducted from the grand total.
If the voucher value does not cover the cost of an order, the outstanding sum can be settled using a different payment method. Alternately, if the voucher value exceeds that of the order grand total, the residual amount will remain on the voucher and can be redeemed at your next order.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
The following applies to all vouchers purchased in store:
- A voucher bought at our online store expires on the 31.12 of the third year following the date of purchase ( e.g. Voucher issued on 1.2.2014 expires on 31.12.2017).
- A voucher is invalid once the expiry date has been reached.
- If the voucher value does not cover the cost of an order, the outstanding sum can be settled using a different payment method.
- If the voucher value exceeds that of the order grand total, the residual amount will remain on the voucher and can be redeemed at your next order.
- Several vouchers purchased in store can be applied to a single order and can also be combined with a discount/promotional voucher.
- Our General Terms & Conditions apply when redeeming a gift certificate (voucher).
- A gift certificate (voucher) can be cancelled only if it has not been redeemed yet.
Gift certificates (vouchers) cannot be used to purchase other gift certificates (vouchers).
Liability & Risk of Loss
We are not liable for an incorrect or incomplete email addresses entered into our system by the customer. This also applies to a gift certificate (voucher) being stolen, lost, misused or delay in the delivery of gift certificates (vouchers), i.e. due to technical difficulties.
We are entitled to block a gift certificate (voucher) when purchased or redeemed in cases of fraud, attempt at deception or other suspected illegal activities. The affected gift certificates (vouchers) will not be unblocked or refunded.
Do you require further assistance? Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to assist.