Rapunzel bioSnacky Sprout Seeds - Wheatgrass
Perfect in bread dough, salads and muesli
Features & Advantages
- Sweet, mild taste
- Germination temperature 18 - 22 °C
- Ready to eat after 7 - 10 days
Item no.: BIOG-305617, Content: 200 g, EAN: 4006040169673
BioSnacky wheatgrass sprouts have a mild, sweet taste and are ideal in bread dough, salads, muesli as well as in cooked dishes, juices and smoothies. At 18 - 22°C the seeds begin to germinate after a short time and can be harvested after seven to ten days.
- Soak the seeds in fresh water for about twelve hours before germinating.
- Not suitable for the sprouting jar - use a sprouting tray, germinator or fill a pot with soil and grow there.
- Wheat seeds (Triticum aestivum) 
- From Controlled Organic Production
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||226 / 54 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,21 g|
|from Sugar||1 g|