The 10 bestsellers by Classic Ayurveda at a glance.
- Well-dosed spiciness
- Typical Indian flavour
- Indian spice blend
- Garlic-like scent
- A must for every kitchen
- Strengthens agni
- "Universally balancing"
- Rasa flavour - spicy
- Bitter yet sweet flavour
- Slightly pungent taste
- Helps against bloating
- Bitter & spicy
- Balances all 3 doshas
- Promotes Agni
- Traditional ayurvedic spice powder
- Known as "Indian Ginseng"
- Reduces vatta and kapha
- Strongly aromatic and sweet scent
- Also suuitable for sauces & gravies
- Suitable for desserts
- May be used as herbal tea
- Healthy when consumed in moderation!
- Resinous and warm taste
- Perfect for desserts
- Suitable for cheese, cabbage and potatoes
- Unique addition to the spice collection
- Can be used instead of ginger
- Slightly bitter but mild
Piccantino UK shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £40.00
1 free sample with every order
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology