Bake Affair Brioche Burger Buns with Black Sesame Seeds
Make your own light, tasty buns!
- For about 9 burger buns
- For the ultimate burger
- Made from local Austrian ingredients
Brioche Burger Buns with Black Sesame Seeds
- Only the best ingredients from Austria were used in this baking mix. No artificial additives like preservatives or dyes were used.
- Anyone can make the perfect burger bun with this mix!
- No special baking skills are required for use!
- Take the small bag of sesame seeds out and place it to the side or in a small bowl.
- Warm 90 ml milk and 150 ml water (see the milk and water lines in the can) with 60 g butter either in a saucepan or separately in the microwave for 30 seconds each until the butter dissolves. Let them cool to the touch and stir in two eggs.
- Add the lukewarm milk mixture to the baking mix and knead the dough for a good 4 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place (approx. 24 ° C).
- Pour the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and form it into a ball without kneading a lot. Divide the dough into 9 equal pieces and roll them into balls.
- Brush the balls with a mixture of 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 egg yolk (whisked together). Then cover it with cling film and let it rest in a warm place for 30-60 minutes.
- After the dough has rested, brush the milk and egg mixture over the buns again, then sprinkle the sesame seeds on top.
Oven: preheat the oven to 190 ° C (convection). Bake at 190 ° C for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 170 ° C and bake another 9 minutes until golden brown. Take the buns off the tray and let them cool.
Gril: preheat the grill to medium heat (approx. 200 ° C). Heat a pizza stone in the grill in indirect heat. Dust the preheated pizza stone with flour, place the buns on top and put them in the indirect heat zone of the grill. The close thel lid and bake for approx. 15-20 minutes (200 ° C) until golden brown. Take the buns off the stone and let them cool.
|Traces of:||A - Gluten|
|Meta Information:||Baking Mixes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1336 / 319 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||4,2 g|
|from Sugar||5,3 g|