This vegan baking mix is made from the best Austrian ingredients. Below you'll find instructions for making cinnamon rolls with milk and butter, or with vegan products.
- Place the coarse sugar in a separate bowl.
- Pour the baking mix into a large bowl
- Vegan version: Gently heat 300 ml of oat drink (see the milk line in the can) and 80 g vegetable fat in a saucepan until the fat dissolves. Let the mixture cool down to lukewarm.
- Classic version: heat 300 ml milk (see the milk line in the can) and 80 g butter in a saucepan until the butter dissolves. Let the mixture cool to lukewarm and stir in one or two eggs for 2 minutes.
- Add the lukewarm mixture to the baking mix and knead for approx. 4 minutes.
- Cover the dough and let it rest in a warm place (approx. 24 ° C) in the bowl. In the meantime, melt 50 g of butter or vegetable fat in a saucepan. Let it cool to lukewarm.
- Knead the dough again, then roll it out into a rectangle (approx. 25 x 50 cm) and spread the melted butter or vegetable fat on top of the dough.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar evenly on top.
- Roll up the dough, then cut it into approx. 2 cm thick slices and place the slices on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Cover and let rest in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven (electric 180 ° C).
- Vegan version: brush with water
- Classic version: generously coat with a mixture of egg milk (50 ml milk, 1 egg, 1 pinch of sugar, 1 pinch of salt)
- Sprinkle with the coarse sugar.
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes or until golden brown.
|Traces of: ||A - Gluten |
|Meta Information: ||Baking Mixes |