Govinda Goviosid Powdered Sweetener
Highest premium quality
Features & Advantages
- Crystalline granulate
- With natural sugar alcohol
- Low calories
Item no.: XAY-GOV-H129, Content: 400 g, EAN: 4038507003909
High-quality Stevia rebaudiana concentrate with erythritol as a carrier substance.
- Goviosid is a crystalline granulate that consists of a high-quality Steviol glycosides rebaudioside-A 97% blend and is the most neutral component of the Stevia leaf and the natural sugar alcohol erythritol. Erythritol has the same crystalline characteristics as sugar, the same volume and weight. The sweetening power is approximately 60% compared to table sugar.
- Erythritol is more beneficial than other sugar alcohols (sorbitol, maltitol, lactitol and isomalt) in that it has a high digestive tolerance of about 1 g / kg of body weight. During the metabolic process, 90% of the substance is already absorbed through the stomach and duodenum and excreted through the kidneys.
- The granules are almost calorie-free and made from plant resources such as pears, grapes or melons
- Glycemic index of 0 (sugar 90, sweetener 18)
For sweetening coffee and tea - well suited for baking.
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product:||Alternative Sweeteners & Sugar Substitutes|
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy/Calories||8 / 2 kJ / kcal|
|from Saturated fatty acids||<0,1 g|
|from Sugar||0,3 g|
- 2% Steviol glycosides