Khoysan Meersalz Organic Nori Seaweed Flakes
Natural and delicious
(£219.29 / kg, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Fine taste
- A nutritious addition to the the diet
- Versatile in use
Item no.: KY-010, Content: 70 g, EAN: 9120081920200
Organic Seaweed Flakes by Khoysan have a delicate, natural taste and are a nutritious addition to the diet as well. Sprinkle on salads, vegetables, potatoes, cereals, and pasta to add a fine flavour. The seaweed also makes a great seasoning for fish, stews, soups, and pizza.
- Khoysan seaweed is sourced from the west coast of Ireland. The seaweed is carefully harvested by hand and dried in the sun.
- Vegetarians and vegans will especially appreciate these "sea vegetables". The exceptionally high content of minerals, trace elements, high-quality protein and vitamins make seaweed a nutrient-rich food.
- Using seaweed as a seasoning adds a wonderful flavour to your dishes. It supplies you with essential nutrients and is a protein-rich source of energy.
|Use:||For Fish and Seafood, For Meat , For Vegetables and Salads, For Potatoes, For Noodles and Pasta|
|Certifications:||EU / non-EU Organic Symbol|
|Product Features:||Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Free From:||Flavour Enhancers, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, Preservatives|
|Type of Product:||Algae|
|Storage Information:||Store in a cool, dry place|
- 100% Nori seaweed 
- from controlled ecological wild collection
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1486 / 355 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||0,32 g|
|from Sugar||0,2 g|