Beetgold Organic Pizza Base
Made from vegetable pomace
£4.10 (£2.05 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- 2 vegan pizza bases
- Made with organic ingredients
- Low carb and high in fibre
Item no.: BIOG-325660, Content: 200 g, EAN: 4270000616259
In the production of vegetable juices, large amounts of vegetable and fruit residues are left over, known as pomace. Usually pomace is simply thrown away or composted. But the team at Beetgold uses this nutritious pomace to create delicious vegan products.
This pizza base made from carrot and beetroot pomace is a great low-carbohydrate alternative to conventional pizza bases made from wheat flour. Add the toppings of your choice such as vegetables, mushrooms, corn and more to bake your own delicious pizza at home.
The two bases included in the pack are already pre-baked and your pizza with added toppings will be ready to eat after being baked for a few minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C (convection).
- While your oven is preheating, lay your pizza crust on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and add your favourite toppings.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||720 / 172 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||1,3 g|
|from Sugar||4,4 g|
Vitamins and Minerals
|Ingredients||per 100 g|