Frierss Cheese Sausages for the Grill
Made from Austrian beef and pork
(£1.60 / 100 g, Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For grill or pan
- With real Emmentaler cheese
- Spicy and hearty taste
Item no.: FRI-5525, Content: 250 g, EAN: 9002792055252
Whether fried in the pan or on the grill, as a small snack or as part of a hearty barbecue party: the cheese sausages by Frierss always taste delicious. One pack contains 2 handmade sausages made from lean beef and pork, 100% from Austria, of course. The real Emmental cheese makes the sausages particularly flavourful.
- Roast on a medium-hot grill or in a pan with a little fat for about 10 minutes.
- Turn at regular intervals.
- Enjoyment tip: Pierce the sausages several times on all sides with a fork before placing them on the grill/pan. This allows the cheese to run out during roasting. This makes for a particularly crispy crust.
|Methods of Cooking:||Frying, Barbecuing|
|May Contain Traces Of: :||L - Celery, M - Mustard|
|Free From:||Gluten, Artificial Colours|
|Type of Product::||Meats & Sausages|
- 70% Pork and Beef
- 20% Emmental
- Nitrate Pickling Salt
- Sodium Nitrite 
- Spices 
- Spice Extracts
- Diphosphate 
- Monosodium Glutamate 
- Ascorbic Acid (300e) 
- sodium ascorbate 
- contains MUSTARD and CELERY
- Flavour Enhancer
Smoked and cooked. Made with care in Carinthia. Storage: store cool at +2 ° C to +6 ° C
|Nutritional Information||per 100 g|
|Energy Content / Calories||1604 / 383 kjs / kcals|
|from Saturated Fats||15 g|
|from Sugar||0 g|
Questions & Answers about Frierss Cheese Sausages for the Grill
English reviews written for Frierss Cheese Sausages for the Grill
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available